Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 October 2013

WRITING - HOW TO CORRECT YOUR ESSAYS


 



WRITING EXERCISE – CORRECTION


NAME: ___________________________________ FORM:_____________


WRITING : MY NEW LIFE IN A NEW CITY

When I first came into this city, I have decided that its was going to be boring. But, sorry, let me

introduce me to you. I'm Jimmy and I have 15 years old. Every Thuesday I go to Maths lesson after

school, in the evening. My teacher gets angry with me because I always am late.I have been thinking a

lot over changing to another teacher but the problem is that is very good and I learn a lot. He shows to

me every lesson and I understand a lot quickly. Any way, I'm going again the next Tuesday.//

 

MARKING CODE



T Tense


Gr Grammar:error gramatical

Voc Vocabulary:palabra equivocada

Sp Spelling:ortografía;palabra mal escrita

WO Wrong order: orden incorrect
Prep Preposition

X Missing word(s):falta palabra(s)

? Meaning not clear:no se entiende el significado

/ Unnecessary word: palabra innecesaria

// End: final de la redacción





No comments:

Post a Comment